Regional Sales Manager – Toter Pacific Northwest
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop & manage all Toter Plastic container sales activity within specified territory to meet monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Responsible for proactively seeking new business in private & municipal/county markets, preparing proposals, administering presentations, negotiating, & controlling all aspects of the sale.
- Presentations to municipal & private sector customers at all levels including Council or Board Members.
- Attend and participate in trade shows & industry association meetings, to support customer development, sales growth, and Toter objectives.
- Identify, forecast & track new & existing accounts using SalesForce.com CRM software
- Position requires frequent overnight travel, typically 2 to 3 nights per week throughout territory, to develop and maintain relationships with existing and future key customers
- Manage Dealer Network where appropriate, providing sales support & training.
- Provide high degree of customer satisfaction & “after the sale” support.
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to speak publicly, negotiate and close the sale to all levels of management
- Basic competency on laptop PC and smart communications devices.
- Ability to work independently but able to work effectively in a team environment
- Insurable driving record with appropriate background checks and drug screening
Founded in 1989, Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment in North America. We specialize in products, systems and solutions to help you collect, store, transport and manage a wide range of waste and recyclables. Wastequip is one of the few companies that manufactures a complete line of both steel and plastic waste handling equipment. We built our stress-free solutions with you in mind, making Wastequip the perfect place for one-stop sourcing.
Wastequip’s extensive product selection includes dumpsters, compactors, balers, carts and more. Our products are built to handle collection of household, commercial, and industrial waste and recyclables. Our experienced sales team specializes in assisting customers in finding the right solution for your waste or recycling needs. With facilities across North America, we have the product you need when and where you need it.